Delta Home Health
Serving the south eastern Louisiana area.
- Serving Greater New Orleans, Hammond, Houma, Laplace and Northshore
- CareCycle Solutions TeleHealth
- Balancing Act (Fall Prevention)
- Post Surgical Spine Program
- Joint Replacement Rehab
- Heart Failure Program
- Anodyne Therapy
- Anticoagulation Therapy (PT/INR)
Some of the Services We Offer
- Patient/Caregiver Teaching
- Medication Management/Teaching
- Diabetic Care & Education
- Enteral Feeding Care & Education
- Wound Care - Wound Vac Certified
- Hypertension Monitoring
- Low Vision Rehab
- Stroke Rehab
- Catheter Care
- Ostomy Care
- IV Therapy
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Injections: e.g. Epogen-Lovenox-Procrit
View Delta Home Health office locations in a larger map
Delta Home Health (Louisiana)
|Proudly Serving Greater New Orleans, Hammond, Houma and Northshore|
Delta Home Health-197566
456 West 5th Street
Laplace, LA 70068
P (985) 345-4343
F (985) 340-3132
P (866) 345-4343 [Toll Free]
Delta Home Health (Branch)
3901 Houma Blvd., Suite 402
Metairie, LA 70006
P (504) 469-3849
F (504) 469-3823
Delta Home Health South
3901 Houma Blvd., Suite 403
Metairie, LA 70006
P (985) 851-7584
F (985) 851-7537
What is Home Health?
- Skilled care provided in your home.
- Nurses, Therapists and other medical professionals make periodic visits to assist your recovery after an illness, accident, surgery or other change in medical condition.
- Our team works with you and your physician to help you stay at home and be as independent as possible.
Do I Qualify?
- Your physician must authorize your home health care.
- You must need some type of skilled medical care such as nursing or therapy.
- You must have difficulty leaving your home. This means that due to your medical problems, it requires a considerable and taxing effort in order to leave your home.
How Will I Pay?
- Medicare: Pays 100% of the cost, no copays or deductible
- Medicaid: Pays for some home health services
- Private Insurance: Varies depending on coverage
- Private Pay: Credit Cards Accepted
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Social Work Services
- Home Health Aides
- preparing for discharge from hospital, nursing home or rehab facility?
- needing IV care, wound care, regular injections or monitored medication changes?
- suffering from a new, sudden or worsening illness that requires skilled supervision, assessment and/or teaching?
- needing physical, speech and/or occupational therapy to regain strength or to restore quality of life?
I Want to Stay Home. My Family Worries...
TeleHealth and TeleCoaching are integral parts of our care and can give you and your family peace of mind.
- Home Telemonitoring
- Health Coaching
- 24/7 Access
Our patients feel secure knowing that a healthcare professional is monitoring their health daily and can assist if their medical condition changes.
There is no charge for telehealth if you qualify for home health.
Medicare reports that 20% of patients who leave a hospital are re-admitted within 30 days.
Scientifically proven data shows that only 6% to 8% of CareCycle Solutions patients return to the hospital in the same time period.